Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 2: How do I shower

Today, while I was having a shower, I wondered how did I shower, and is my tutorial of how you have to shower (Núria's'tyle):


Step 1: If you need to shave your legs or use cream shave, do it now, so then you can clarify the cream.
Step 2: Put some shampoo on your hand and place your hand to your head, and then start doing gentle circles with your fingers.
Step 3: DON'T clarify your shampoo yet! It has to act, so meanwhile you can use your face scrubber - It's the best if you use it on your shower, because you have already washed your face and you can now use it (see instructions of yours).
Step 4: Clarify your shampoo and face scrubber.
Step 5: Use some hair cream (just for the bottom of your hair) and let it act while using your gel.
Step 6: Clarify both from step 5.
Step 7: The most difficult step! Turn your water into cold water for estimulate your cells and blood!

Get out the shower and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment