Saturday, September 17, 2011

2nd, 3d days of school and Friday.

Let's get started!

Last Thursday, we started our day with Phisics, with the strange guy who did not stop talking about philosophy for the whole fucking hour. Then we got Tutourish, which is a class designed for getting helped by your class teacher (they never do that) and we just talked the whole hour. I did homework. Then we got a Math exam which it was pretty easy but for two questions. Break with my friend. English. I think I did not talk about him: He was my teacher on 4rth ESO (2 years ago) and he organised a letter sending activity, we wrote to people from Heidelberg, Germany. And the best English speakers went to Germany! Horray! I went there with Lisa, my pen-pal friend and we practised lots of English in that December. Then, on february or so, she came to Spain as exchange and we really got fun :)
Well, so my English teacher is pretty "male" he prefers boys to girls, and he is always acting "cool" in front of us. But he's a good teacher, unless on his speaking. He really sucks!
At 12:30 we started Biology, and then Chemicals. We hadn't done Catalan or E.F. (Gimnastics) yet.

Next day, Friday, we started with Maths, and the teacher gave us back our tests (she really is fast correcting tests), and I got 7.5/10, almost 8 which is my aim on everything. Then we got English again, but just half of our class was with our normal teacher (the upper half, I was there), and the other half with my last year teacher (she's good at English, but she's quite a bitch), and we did speakings. At 10 o'clock we did Catalan. I'm always nervous when we have the frist hour of Catalan or Spanish because I don't know how the class will be, and those two lenguages are really hard for me, so I need good teachers or else I fail. I was expecting the normal catalan teacher who's always saying shhhh. I fucking hate those SH. I mean, just yell teacher, say to them to shut the fuck up and we can study and learn, it is for my own good you know? She did know! Our newbe class teacher entered the class making people shut up and going directly to the point, showing official exams that we're studying for (for enter a career) and she said we would get her exams like that. Well done! That way we can start getting prepared! She also said she was giving a lesson and she expected us to be at the level, not lower, and if we were lower we should ask her or do anything, but she won't lower the level for people stupid like me. And I liked that. And all the speaking with just half an hour, then she started teaching us lessons an with just the other half of hour we did like 2 page work, and she already gave us lots of homework. I really admire her and her method. Break. Then we did Voleyball on gimnastics and we won! Out teacher, is one's of the best teachers I ever had: he's comprehensive but strict. Nothing else to say, simply as pie. Then biology. Lass hour Physics. Finally he taught us some and gave us some homework! Hallelujah!


And today, Friday, my mum woke up me early (at 8.30) because I met with a classmate. We went to the official kennel to walk some dogs! Finally we were like 4 people of my age more or less there. You know, I'm a bit afraid of dogs, but I really like them. Strange, yeah? That's me. So I started walking some little ones with another girl of my class (Jini) and we walked 3 dogs, one her (the most "difficult") and me the other two. It was difficult walking two dogs at the time because one run while the other one stopped, or they matched sites and I had to switch straps.. Anyways, it was a funny experience, and I'm doing it again, of course!
On afternoon I went to the library to do aaaaaaaall the homework, and I stayed there since the opening (4.30) to 8.30 (almost closing time, it is at 9 o'clock). There a guy sat next to me (a hot one btw) and he asked me how Internet worked, and we got some difficulties and finally made it work. Then a ugly guy in front of me who thought I was watching him, but I was watching my computer screen! Haha so funny!
Then I went home, my family told me Barcelona scored 8 goals to Osasuna! LOL!
Later, while I was patting my bunny my dad did a fun thing and I laughed so hard I broke a dish.



So those are my last 3 days! Tomorrow I'm sleeping like I'm not sleeping anymor in my life. I promise! Good night dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment