Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Frist day of school. WOW

Hi guys! Have you started school already?

Yeah, so we started classes on Tuesday, and we started doing Maths.
Our maths teacher was a math teacher I got long time ago (like 2 years ago), and she really is a great teacher. She gets mad often, well, not mad, "she just says thing with energy". You know, we didn't even say a word on class during the presentation and she already was yelling. But as said, she's a great teacher.

From 9:00 to 10:00 we've got Biology with the same teacher last year: you know, I'm redoing this year because I hadn't got enough good marks. He's a very good teacher, one from the old school, a bit strict (in the way that he doesn't allow any talkie talkie on class) and a very good guy, but he tries to hide it so people doesn't see him as an easy guy. I love his classes.

CMC - Ciències per al món contemporani- was the third lesson, with a teacher who taught me Science when i was 15, the CMC teacher last year and this year. His kind of cute, but he's old enough to be my mother's friend. Yeah, they were friends, and when I asked him last year he just got a bit upset. Did he love my mum? Or did she love him? It's something I have to investigate. Lol

BREAK! 30 minutes talking with my friend and just joking: I couldn't stop laughing, I haven't seen him this summer!

After eating a sandwich we've done Spanish. I HATE IT. This is the worst subject of all. It is not my beloved language (Catalan), it's an oppressive language that is just used for breaking or culture. Also the teacher sucks: she was my tutor 3-4 years ago and also my Spanish teacher and she sucks so much. My friend who's new at class asked me if she was retard because she speaks so slowly, and he made me think, because she's such an asshole she looks retard (I'm sorry for you retards, but you should have more opportunities than her)

Then, 12.30 to 13.30 we had class with our tutor; he teaches Chemicals. It's a cool subject (lots of maths), but I don't understand the vocabulary very well so I always fail. Another fact is that this teacher was an asshole too last year, but this year seems like he likes this class (he gave classes to them last year) so he's acting normal and kind of friendly. I bet he gets mad within a week!

And the best one, the last subject! Yeaaaah this one and the first day will be over! And it was English! The teacher was my English teacher 2 years ago, and he organised a letter exchange and thanks to him we went to Heidelberg, Germany, in peoples' houses to practice english for a week. Just an amazing experience, I'm waiting for a next exchange. In Germany I met a girl called Lisa, and she was so cute and kind I really appreciate her ^^
Well he talked a bit at english and he gave us a test, an easy one, and I saw there's lot of people who it's hard for them, and the others are so good they finished before me.

Well, this was my first day, what do you think? Tomorrow as new subjects I've got Philosophy with the same last year teacher who I got a crush on. He's really smart and I like that! And I also have got Physics as new subject, with a new teacher, but he looks like the old one but in bald!


And also, I have already spent 3 hours and half on doing homework and studying for this Thursday exam. WTF an exam already? Yes, a Math exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment